Jack and I are please to announce our free webinar schedule for the next month. These webinars are in response to much of the feedback we have had over the last few weeks. We are going to attempt to do one every week and post it here on The Art of Chart. Our vision is that The Art of Chart become a hub for trader education on the internet. See our webinars below:
September 17th – 5:00pm EST – Trading in Volatile Markets – In response to many emails since the correction started, we cover in this webinar strategies for managing volatility and risk. We will be covering trading methods for managing risk as well as instruments and indicators and how to use them in volatile markets. The webinar will be 30 minutes in length and we will take questions. Sign up now below:
September 24th, 5:00pm EST – Swing Trading and Day Trading, How to do them together – We will discern the difference between the two in terms of methods and approaches and discuss how to do them together from two separate accounts. A useful strategy for traders. The Webinar will be 30 minutes in length and we will take questions. Sign up below:
October 4th – 4:00pm EST – The Next FREE Chart Chat Webinar – We plan to offer a free version of Chart Chat once a month which covers Technical Analysis of Indexes, Currencies, Bonds, Energies, Metals and Commodities. Sign up now below:
October 8th, 5:00pm EST – A Non-traditional Approach to Elliot Wave and Trading Structure?(delayed from October 1st) – Stan and Jack? will discuss their approach to technical analysis using a 3 wave variation of Elliot Wave called the “Machine Count” and how this integrates into classical technical analysis. The Webinar will be 60minutes in length and we will take questions. Sign up below:
- We appreciate your patience during the startup of our subscription process. We have worked out the bugs with the shopping cart system and it now is accepting credit cards.
- As a subscriber, you should “follow this blog” which is in the upper right of the web site so you get email updates when new content is posted. Also Stan will be sending out twitter announcements when new updates are posted to subscription pages.
- As a subscriber – your subscription page will never change so you should book mark it. We are adding a link for subscribers so you can more easily find your content – this will be up later tonight. Look for it above next to Subscriptions – it will say Subscriber Content. You can then go to one page and just click on your content.
- Passwords will change every two weeks so next weekend you will be receiving a new email with the new password for your content.
- We are planning to add a new service based on the feedback we have received. It is called the “Triple Play” and we will be offering a 25% discount.. Many of you have said you want multiple services together at a discount so this is it. So this is Chart Chat, the Daily Update and the Chart Service for SPX, ES, COMPQ, NQ, RUT, CL, DX and GC.? If you already have one or two services and want the Triple Play, just email Stan and he can set it up for you. This will be up later Sunday evening on the Subscription page.